It is possible to start the TeraTerm(emulator) on PAM automatically from the Access. Here is the steps.
1. Click the Services >> Manage TCP/UDP Services.
2. Set the below configuration.
- Set an optional value to the Service Name and the Local IP fields.
- Set 22 to the Port.
- Set TCP to the Protocol.
- Set SSH to the Application Protocol.
- Set the below value to the client application.
"C:\Program Files (x86)\teraterm\ttermpro.exe" <Local IP>:<First Port>
3. Click Policies >> Manage Policies >> Open a specific policy >> Service tab.
4. Set the TCP/UDP service that is created by the above to the policy.
The session will be recorded when the user accesses the target server by this service if the policy is set the recording configuration in the "Recording" tab.