(1) To schedule a report Quarterly basis or Fort-nightly or any other specific time stamp we need to use “calendar” option in recurrence run now drop down.
(2) To set up calendar: Login into Central Management Console
Navigate to CMC Home and Under “Define” section select “Calendars”
(3) Create a New calendar. Click on Manage-> New-> New Calendar.
Specify Name as per your requirement and click on “Ok” Button.
(4) Now Double click on the Calendar that is created and navigate to “Select Dates”
(5) On the Top Right hand of the screen you have options to select the dates on “Yearly/Quarterly/Monthly” basis.
Highlighted in the screen above.
(6) For example, scheduling the report on Quarterly Basis.
Click on “Quarterly” button and select dates in those months. Highlighted April 1st to run the report on that date.
(7) To select dates in next quarter-> On the right end-> top side of screen above Quarterly button select “Previous quarter” or “Next Quarter” button
Highlighted July 1st, such that report will run on July 1st in next quarter.
(8) Highlight the dates as per requirement and Click on “Save” Button
(9) Now navigate to the report you want to schedule-> right click on report select Schedule option.
(10) And in Recurrence Settings: select “calendar” in run Object Dropdown.
If you have multiple calendars, select the exact Calendar name from calendar Dropdown.
This will list the calendar with dates you selected above in Step 6 & step 7
(11) Now Click on Schedule Button.