When content is moved from one Jaspersoft server to another Jaspersoft server in a different environment, the underlying CA PPM server often different from the source. The database that the server connects to is also different from the source. To have the correct Jaspersoft configuration so that reports and other content work seamlessly, you synchronize the CA PPM details to the targeted Jaspersoft tenant. To perform this task, you execute the syncPPMContext command.
The following scenarios apply to syncPPMContext command:
- This command updates the target tenant with the user profile attributes and the domain schema name from the source CA PPM context for the JasperReports server administrator user.
- If the ppmjasperadmin does not exist in Jaspersoft or Clarity the command will create in both the systems
- If new keystore is generated in between then the profile attributes will be encrypted using new keystore.
- If profile attributes related to database properties changed then those profile attributes values will be updated
- Updates the domain schema names for all OOTB domains