If you expect Capacity Manager to be run by a non-admin user, there are 5 tasks which need to be performed by an administrator on the user’s machine.
1. Administrator must install Capacity Manager for the non-admin user.
2. Administrator must create System DSN for Capacity Manager to connect to the Data Manager Database
3. Administrator must verify Decimal Symbol is defined as (.) decimal in advanced settings within Control Panel -> Region and Language Settings-> Formats.
4. Administrator must create a non-admin user on user’s machine for Capacity Manager.
In case of multiple users, the Administrator can also create a group of non-admin CM users and add multiple users in it.
5. Administrator must provide access (shown below) to non-admin user/group to Capacity Manager Infrastructure and Log folder.
a. Read & Execute
b. List folder contents
The location for the Infrastructure and Log folder is defined within Capacity Manager application: