Many client might want to retrieve the deleted Knowledge documents in a published state.
When we Search for Knowledge Documents from under Knowledge Tab, it will only display those documents that are in Published Status. This is determined by the column "active_state" present under the SKELETONS table.
Active State - Status
0 - Published
1 - Draft
2 - Retired
-100 - Deleted
In order to re-activate you will have to update the Active State value from -100 to 0 (Draft State) or 1(Published State) using tool such SQL Query Analyzer, Management Studio or Oracle SQLPlus or Enterprise Management.
- select * from SKELETONS where active_state=-100
- This will display list of deleted documents.
- update SKELETONS set active_state = 0 where active_state=-100
- This will set all the documents in deleted state to published state.
- Run pdm_cache_refresh -t SKELETONS