How to restrict users from modifying the CA ServiceDesk Universe connection?
By default in CA Business Intelligence (CABI) users can modify the CA ServiceDesk universe connection. This document explains the procedure to restrict the users from modifying the universe connection.
- Login to Central Management Console as an Administrator
- Under the Manage Section, click on Business Objects Enterprise Applications. Fig 1
- In the list of applications, select Designer. Fig 2
- Under Rights, click on Advanced for Universe Designer Users. Fig 3
- Select Explicitly Denied for the option Create , Modify or Delete connections. Click on Apply. Fig 4
- Users will not have the Add, Remove, Edit buttons enabled in the designer. Fig 5