eHealth administrator(s) can restrict access to specific report directories for web users as follows:
1. Log in to the OneClickEH console as an administrator who has permission to manage web users.
2. Select a node in the World View tree and then select Tasks and Information, User Administration.
The User Administration page appears.
3. Double-click the user name in the web User Account list. The User page appears.
4. Select the General tab and enter text accordingly in the “Web report directory security patterns” field – the default value is “*” (asterisk), meaning the user can view all reports generated for the web user or group reports, if it has access to the group:
a. To allow the user to view only reports saved in a specific web directory, specify the common characters to identify the directory followed by an asterisk (for example: Blue*).
b. To allow the user to view reports saved in web directories that begin with more than one set of characters, specify both sets of characters in this field (for example: Blue* and Red*).
5. Click Apply to save and apply the changes.
After these steps the user account will have access restricted to the specified directories only, so the web user will only see the reports saved in those directories when accessing Report List and Reports & Live Reports pages.