A single user's members need to be restored to the ROSLIBS. What utility do I need to use and what parameters?
Customize this JCL with:
- Your ROSCOE load library name
- The names and correct number of your ROSLIBS
- The name of the backup file
- The name of the key to be restored
//ROSLIB EXEC PGM=LIBUTIL,PARM='SELKEY'
//STEPLIB DD DSN=CAI.RO60LIB,DISP=SHR
//ROSLIB00 DD DSN=CAI.ROSLIB00,DISP=SHR
//ROSLIB01 DD DSN=CAI.ROSLIB01,DISP=SHR
//ROSLIB02 DD DSN=CAI.ROSLIB02,DISP=SHR
//BACKUP DD DSN=CAI.BACKUP,DISP=SHR
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN DD *
- You may specify more than 1 key to restore in the SYSIN. Put each on a separate line.
- If you would like to restore by prefix name instead of the key, use the following PARM instead:
- You may also specify NOREPLACE on the PARM statement if you do not want to overwrite any members that are already present.
For complete information, refer to the CA ROSCOE Program and Utilities Guide, Chapter 4 Library Maintenance Program Summaries.