This document explains how you can resolve a Detector PDT0113 DATASTORE DATASET IS FULL message (by creating a new, bigger Datastore).
The following steps can be taken to create a bigger Datastore & resolve a PDT0113 DATASTORE DATASET IS FULL message:
- If you're using the Datastore to run a collection, stop the collection
- Create a new, Temporary datastore. You can use the PDTDSALC Batch job. A sample of it can be found in your <High.Level>.CDBASRC. Or, you may choose to use the DETECTOR Create Datastore Display. This screencan be accessed by choosing Option 7 (Create/Initialize datastore) from the Detector Main Menu
- In your <High.Level>.CDBASRC, you'll find a member named PDTDSCPY. Use this job to copy your Old Datastore into your Temporary Datastore
- Select option 2 on the Detector Main Menu (SSID historical interval data). Verify that the data on the Temporary Datastore looks OK. If so, delete your Old Datastore
- Re-create your old Datastore. If possible, allocate it in an Extended Addressability (EA) SMS class.
This will enable your Datastore Dataset to span across multiple volumes if your Datastore Dataset exceeds the 4 Gig VSAM limit
- Using the PDTDSCPY job, copy your Temporary Datastore into the Datastore that you created in step 5
- Verify that the data on the New Datastore looks OK. If so, delete your Temporary Datastore
- Restart your collection.