In one of the standard Dashboards there is a prompt where the buttons are not accessible - They are out of the frame, so they cannot be seen.
And thus, the query or report can not be run.
The procedure to resize the BOXI Dashboard report is below.
To be able to see the full 'prompts' popup window for the 'run query' button to access.
- Logon to Infoview.
- Go to Dashboards -> Corporate Dashboards -> Service Desk Manager Daily Operations.
The bottom part (run query button) not visible on the 'prompts' popup-window.
- Click 'Edit Dashboard' button (near the top tight corner).
>>>Wait until the dashboard definition window appears. Including the 'prompts' popup.
- Drag down, the most-right-hand slider of the IE page to the bottom position. The 'prompt' window is still partially visible.
- Hover the mouse over the bottom lines of the frame 'active request detail' .
The 'resize' icon appears (an up&down arrow icon).
The approximate position of the mouse for this is,
just above the 'pane-slider' that shows just above the 'discussions' header.
- Hold the mouse and drag it down until the full 'prompt' popup appears.
The 'Run Query' button should be visible in the 'Prompts'.
You may need to repeat steps 5 and 6 for this to happen.
- Click Save and OK on the 'success' popup.
- Click the 'Exit Edit Mode' button near the top tight corner.
The 'print preview' button will then re-appear.
- Rerun the dashboard: Goto Dashboards -> Corporate Dashboards -> Service Desk Manager Daily Operations.
See "BOXI resize dashboard.docx" for screenshots of the procedure.