How to retrieve or reset the password of the user that is configured in the topology during agent installation in CA WA Dseries ?
Dseries version 11.1, 11.3, 12
To reset the password, follow the following steps:
1. Connect to the server as an administrator using CA WA Desktop Client.
2. Open the Admin perspective.
3. Right-click Security in the Admin view, and select Open from the pop-up
The Security view opens.
4. Right-click the user whose password you need to reset, and select Reset
Password from the pop-up menu.
The Reset password dialog opens.
5. Enter the new password, confirm it, and click OK.