1. Launch the C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\SC\CommonReporting3\SQLAnyWhere12\bin\dbisqlc.exe
2. This will display the Interactive SQL AnyWhere Utility below:
3. Supply the following information below. Note that you must have the user account and password of SQL Anywhere BusinessObjects Database supplied at the CABI 3.3 installation time.
4. Execute the following Commands below:
DELETE FROM cms_infoobjects6 WHERE (ObjectID=12);
5. Restart the Server Intelligence Agent from the Central Configuration Manager (CCM)
6. Login at the Central Management Console (CMC) using the Administrator account and leave the password field blank. Once in the CMC, you can change the password for the Administrator account.