The EiamAdmin user's password for CA EEM (Embedded Entitlements Manager) has been forgotten, lost or misplaced. How can this users password be reset in order to access EEM?
CA EEM 8.x
- Stop the "iTechnology iGateway *" Service. See figure 1
Note: The version# for iTechnology iGateway service may vary slightly depending on the version of EEM that is installed
- Edit file iPoz.conf file under the iTechnology directory.
Note: The directory for iTechnology folder vary slightly depending on the version of EEM that is installed. For example:
- Locate the '<EiamAdminPassword>' line at the bottom of the file:
- Delete the encrypted password from the line identified above, to leave just the start and end tokens, e.g.
- Start the iTechnology iGateway Service. See figure 4
- Login to EIAM application as EiamAdmin with a blank password. See figure 5
- Click on Configure->Embedded IAM Server->EiamAdminPassword and enter a new password. Click on Save. The new password is set and can be used from next login. See figure