How do I request a new license for Automic products?
There are several ways to obtain a license key for the Automic products.
For more detail, please check the document in this Community post.
- If you are purchasing new software from CA Technologies, Inc. you will receive an e-mail from the Licensing team which includes your license key information.
- If you are renewing your maintenance and need a replacement key, open a new case on the Case Management section. Select Licensing as a product type and provide all license details on the Description section. The Licensing team will receive the request case, create a new key and send to you via e-mail.
- If you are needing a new key outside of a new purchase or a renewal, you have 3 options for requesting new keys:
- Go to CA Customer Care Webform and complete the requirement information for retrieving a License Key.
- If you are logged into the CA support portal, you will be able to open a case to request the keys required, select Licensing as product type
- Contact a CA Licensing Representative via phone using the Support Contact Us page. Once connected, follow the prompts to the Licensing Option and a representative will be happy to assist.
- If you are working on a POC and require Product and Keys for testing, please work with your CA Account Manager so they can assist in getting this setup for you.
- For Automic Trials, please go to this link.