How to remove or substitute the CA logo in the Survey form?
When sending out surveys by mail, and the receiver clicks on the url to fill in the survey, he sees by default the "CA" logo on the survey form .
You may want to remove this logo or substitute it by your own one.
Involved files are:
- The do_svy.htmpl in the $NX_ROOT/bopcfg/www/htmpl/default, contains the Survey Logo form information.
- The splash.htmpl in the $NX_ROOT/bopcfg/www/htmpl/web/analyst and employee folder, contains the reference to the image
- The product_banner.png in the $NX_ROOT/bopcfg/www/wwwroot/img, contains the image
Steps to follow up:
- To remove the logo:
- To remove the logo, open the do_svy.htmpl file with the Web Screen Painter in default interface and search for the line "<PDM_INCLUDE FILE=splash.htmpl>".
- Remove this line or comment it out.
- Then save and publish the form
- To substitute the logo by your own:
- Create a new .png file with your own logo of similar dimensions and place this in the $NX_ROOT/bopcfg/www/wwwroot/img directory
- Open the splash.htmpl with the Web Screen Painter, analyst or employee interface and corresponding formgroup, and change
the reference to the logo to the new name of the previous created .png file.
- Save and publish the form.
Run pdm_webcache to clear out any previous loaded pages.