You may want to remove some of the stored SNMP Community String entries from the drop-down list in OneClick Console because SPECTRUM has stored too many entries, or to restrict some entries to certain users only, or to modify them because there are incorrect entries.
To remove or modify the stored SNMP Community String list
- Launch OneClick Console.
- Select View -> Preferences? menu item and General folder.
- Select the entry SNMP Community Strings List.
- If you are Spectrum Administrator and you want to set this for a user:
- Select Users tab in Navigation panel.
- Right-click the user name.
- Select "Set Preferences..." menu item.
- Use Add field and button to add new SNMP Community String entry.
- Select an entry and click Remove to delete that SNMP Community String entry.
- Click Apply to save changes.