In the event that service_host/Admin console is not working, a good first step is to clean out and then reinstall the probes.
CA Unified Infrastructure Manager (UIM) 8.1 through 8.31
To reinstall service_host/admin_console.
1) Navigate to your primary hub in the Infrastructure Manager
2) Select the service_host Probe - Right-Click on it and delete it.
3) Navigate to your primary hub's file system in the following location: ...\Program Files (x86)\Nimsoft\probes\service
4) Delete the service_host directory
5) Then deploy the following probes from your local archive on the primary hub in this order:
6) Restart service_host
The admin console should now be accessible if you were experiencing errors.