Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1
This article describes how to recreate the Console Management System (CMS) database on UNIX
- Run cmsdbsetup.sh (located in <InstallDirectory>/bobje/, by default).
- Select the "reinitialize" option (option 5), then confirm your choice.
- The cmsdbsetup.sh script begins recreating the CMS system database.
- Provide your administrator password and the CMS port number you want.
- When the database creation is complete, exit the cmsdbsetup.sh script.
- Provide the database information (for example: host name, user name, and password).
- A notification message appears when the CMS database has been pointed to the new location.
- If you are prompted to rebuild the Server Intelligence Agent (SIA), provide the administrator password and the port number you want CMS to communicate on.