For new customers to the API Management Product both existing CA customers or new CA customers, you will need to follow the procedure below.
Steps to opt in for notifications:
1) Log into CA Support https://support.ca.com
2) Click on the Menu next to "Welcome to CA Support" and select Subscriptions
3) From the Subscriptions page choose any of the notifications options below:
Critical Alert: Defined as a high impact and/or pervasive software problem that has been determined to be critical to the operation of the product, or major impact to the customer's environment, or may negatively impact a large amount of customers.
Advisory: Defined as a moderate or low impact and/or non-pervasive software problem that has been determined to effect the operation of the product in one or more of our customer's environments.
Product Update: Defined as informing customers of product news.
4) Once you have selected the Notification type(s) then "Select a Product" and "Select a Release". These selections will align the proper components to receive future notifications.
5) The last step will be to click the "Add Product" link
6) If the update is successful you will see the line "Thank you for subscribing , Your Notification selections have been saved" just below the "Add Product" link.