CA Agile Requirements Designer is now available in French and Japanese. In order to have a completely translated version of Agile Designer, you will need to request the download from the CA Support team. Please open a support case on https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/newhome or call 1-800-225-5224. The Japanese and French versions of Agile Designer will always be a release version behind the latest GA Agile Designer release. For example, when ARD 2.2 is the latest GA release, the translated versions are available for ARD 2.1. This document will explain how to open a support case in order to receive a French or Japanese translated version of Agile Designer.
CA Agile Requirements Designer (ARD), formerly Test Case Optimizer (TCO)
Product release versions 1.9.4 and above.
- Open a support case by going to https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/newhome or calling CA Customer Care at one of these numbers http://www.ca.com/us/company/contact-us.html.
- In the description, please let us know if you need a French or Japanese translated release.
- Download the ARD installer from the support case:
- Login to https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/anonymous/newhome
- Hover over the 'Case Management' icon and choose 'View Cases' from the list that appears.
- Enter the case number in the search text field.
- Click 'Go'.
- Click on case number from results list.
- Click on the 'File Attachments' tab.
- Choose 'File Transfer Using Thin Client'
- Click on the 'Choose File' button and open the file which you need to attach.
- Click on the 'files_from_ca' folder and choose the file which you need to download.
- Click on the 'Download' button.
- Install ARD by using the following documentation: https://docops.ca.com/ca-agile-requirements-designer/2-2/en/installing
- Launch ARD to verify that your version is translated in the correct language.
If you do not want to have a new download and be a full GA release version behind, you can change the language options in your current ARD version. Here is a document explaining how to switch language options to French or Japanese in ARD: http://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/ca-support-online/knowledge-base-articles.tec1027061.html
If you experience any issues, please open a support case by going to https://support.ca.com/irj/portal/newhome or calling CA Customer Care at one of these numbers http://www.ca.com/us/company/contact-us.html.