You maybe in a situation where your XPS repository is corrupted and you are not able to start your policy server.
The policy server is complaining with the following error messages:
[CA.XPS:EDIT0050][ERROR] Object #xxx has parent #yyy, which does not exist.
Even by running the XPSSweeper or trying to remove directly objects from the database does not solve the issue and you need to recreate the comple XPS tree.
- Delete and recreate XPS Schemas by running the appropriate SQL/LDIF script under the <policy_server_home>\xps\db folder.
- Import XPS objects by executing
- XPSDDInstall SmObjects.xdd
- XPSDDInstall EPMObjects.xdd
- XPSDDInstall SecCat.xdd
- XPSDDInstall FssSmObjects.xdd
- XPSDDInstall SoaSmObjects.xdd.
- Run xpssweeper.exe
- Start SM Policy Server service
- Remove WAMUI trusted host using XPSExplorer
- Delete directory $ADMINUI$/server/default/data/derby and
- Run xpsregclient siteminder:<password> -adminui-setup
- Start SM WAMUI service