1. Log into the Spectrum Report Manager system as the user that owns the Spectrum installation
2. Shutdown processd
a. For Windows, stop the Spectrum processd service
b. For Linux, su to the root user and run $SPECROOT/lib/SDPM/processd.pl stop
3. After shutting down processd, ensure MySQl is shutdown
4. Shutdown tomcat
5. Remove the ib_logfile* and ibdata files from the $SPECROOT/mysql/data directory
6. Remove the contents $SPECROOT/mysql/data/reporting directory but leave the reporting directory folder.
7. Start processd
a. For Windows, start the Spectrum processd service
b. For Linux, su to the root user and run $SPECROOT/lib/SDPM/processd.pl start
8. Ensure MySql is running
9. Start tomcat if not already running
10. Log into the OneClick Web pages as an ADMIN user
11. Click on Administration -> Report Manager -> Business Objects Integration link
12. Configure the Business Objects Integration
13. Click on the SPECTRUM Status link
14. Select the Landscapes to monitor and click on the "Update Monitored Servers" button
(You may receive an error "Unable to access the SRM preferences" when trying to enable monitor option, if this happens please follow KB000029380)
The current information in the Archive Manager (DDM) databases on the landscapes selected to monitor will rebuild the Spectrum Report Manager reporting database from scratch.
15. If you see CORBA DOES_NOT_EXIST exceptions in the Tomcat log afterwards please follow KB000008424.