We have some end users using CA Mobile OTP or ArcotID OTP for desktop to generate Arcot OTP, but some of their credentials have been expired.
The following is the self-service procedure for these users to reactivate their ArcotID OTP credential.
- The user needs to visit Secure Cloud portal on a browser, click the Question Mark next to the One Time Password field
- On the CA ArcotID OTP Help page, click the link: Forgot my PIN
- Supply the Username, click Continue
- On PIN reset: Authenticate Yourself, select one of the authentication option, click submit.
The following is an example by selecting Security Code
- Check the Security Code in email
- On the page of PIN reset: Security Code, input and submit the Security Code
- Input the New PIN
- Check the email with OTP activation details
- On ArcotID OTP for desktop, remove the expired account. If the end user is using Android or iOS device, they can do the same on CA Mobile OTP.
- Add the account with the new OTP activation details
- Now the ArcotID OTP account is reactivated and test001 can use ArcotID OTP to log in to Secure Cloud again.