At some point you may have need to give Clarity users the ability to review projects only. From an administrative standpoint there is an easier way to avoid adding users individually on every project. You can add a Clarity Group on all projects or select projects that gives the users read only access to the project.
How to create a Clarity Group that give the users within the group read only access to multiple projects
1) Go to Administration > Organization and Access > Groups
2) Create a Group and add Clarity resources to the group
3) Go to Group Access Rights 'Instance' and click add
Select: Object = 'Project' and Access Right = 'Project - View'
4) Click add and select all projects or just a few for users to review only
5) Go to Group Access Rights 'Global' and click add
6) Grant the Global right 'Projects - Navigate'
7) Login as one user in the group and test access to project is read only