When a new Change Order has a Category which contains a Service Type assigned to the Workflow Tasks, the Status Delay for this Service Type show as "Not Active"
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new Service Type (or edit an existing one)
- To the new Service Type, add a new Service Type Event with Object Type "Workflow Task" in the 'Change Order Tasks' Tab
- Next step is to edit an existing or create a new Category and in the 'workflow' Tab, add a new Workflow Task (i.e. 'Approval')
- Click on the Task 'Approval' to Edit it
- Set the new Service Type created on step 1 to the Approval Task and save the Category
- Open a new Change Order and set the Category from step 3 and save it
- Go to the Change Order Detail, in 'Additional Information' > 'Workflow Task' Tab you can see the 'Approval' Task set to the Category Service Type
- Click on the 'Approval' task
- The unexpected behavior is that in the Task detail, the 'Delay Status' is as 'Not Active'
Check the images below:
Service Desk 12.7, 12.9
The classic_sla_processing option is 'Installed'
To change this behavior and make the Workflow Task Service Type active, do the following:
- Check if the option in Options Manager, 'classic_sla_processing' is as 'Installed'
- Uninstall this option and restart the Service Desk Services
- The behavior will change and the next Change Order will show the 'Delay Status' as 'In Progress' in the Task Detail
- This way the Service Type for WF Tasks will be processed