To Export: Do the following after having created, tested and saved your report on the source eHealth server
1. Select the 'Tools' menu
2. Scroll down to 'Copy Report to Clipboard' and click on it
3. From Windows 'Start->Run' type in notepad and hit enter (do NOT use a word processor that will add formatting to the document).
4. From the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste' by clicking on it (You will see the XML code from your report in the document).
5. Still in Notepad, select the 'Tools' menu
6. Scroll down to 'Save' and click it
7. Select your portable media as the location in the 'Save in:' field
8. Give the file a name in the 'File name:' field, (make sure to take the defaults of Text document and ANSI) and then click the 'Save' button
To Import: Do the following to import the custom report to the target eHealth server
9. Take your portable media to the destination eHealth server
10. Again from the Notepad application, select the 'File' menu, and then scroll down and click on 'Open'
11. Select your portable media from the 'Look in:' field
12. Highlight your saved report, and then click the 'Open' button
13. Select the 'Edit' menu, scroll down to 'Select All' and then click on it
14. Still in the 'Edit' menu, scroll down to 'Copy' and then click on it to place the XML code into the clipboard
15. Open Report Studio on the destination eHealth server
16. In Report Studio, select the 'Tools' menu
17. Scroll down to 'Open Report from Clipboard' and click on it (You should see your report pasted into the Report Pages pane of Report Studio
18. Select the 'File' menu, and then scroll down to 'Save' and click on it to save your report on the destination eHealth server.
How to move Report Center reports to another eHealth server
How to import Report Center reports
How to export Report Center reports
How to collect the report specification of a Report Center report
eHealth 6.0 and later
(Legacy KB ID CNC TS24613 )