What way is actionable moving snmpcollector probe instance from one hub to another hub without having huge service down time ?
We have been running snmpcollector probe on the primary UIM server.
Since we have seen huge memory usage on the primary UIM server, we want to move snmpcollector probe to another hub.
We do not want to recreate all monitoring configurations from the beginning.
What way is actionable moving monitoring configurations without having huge service down time ?
snmpcollector 3.20 or greater
1. Open Template Editor in current snmpcollector probe and deactivate all active templates.
2. Deactivate snmpcollector probe.
3. Take backup of snmpcollector probe folder.
4. Deploy the same version of snmpcollector probe on to a new hub.
5. Deactivate snmpcollector probe in new hub.
6. Copy the below files (from older snmpcollector) to new snmpcollector.
7. Activate snmpcollector probe in new hub.
8. Open Template Editor in new snmpcollector and activate all active templates.