With CA AUTOMIC Web Interface (AWI) 12.1.1 HF3 we implemented the functionality to modify the JCL of JOBS objects.
To modify the JCL please follow the described steps below.
This Feature was missing since the introduction of the CA AUTOMIC Web Interface with Version 12.0.x.
- select an object of type JOBS
- click on the drop down for "Execute"
- select "Execute Once"
- click on "Wait for manual release"
- click on "Execute"
- switch to "Process Monitoring"
- select your job
- click on "Open Monitor"
- Now you see the JCL
- To be able to modify the JCL you have to click on "Modify" to unlock the editor.
- edit the JCL.
- click "Save"
- close the Tab
- to execute the job, click on the object with a right mouse click
- select "Release manually"