This document explains the procedure to manually install the ODBC driver on a BOXI server.
- Open the folder CA_tps.nt from the DVD 2 of CA ServiceDesk R12 media
- Under CA_tps.nt navigate to \CABO\oa_odbc_client. Fig 1
- Double click on setup.exe to run the setup.
- Click on Next on the first screen. Fig 2
- Accept the license agreement. Fig 3
- Select the installation location and click on Next Fig 4
- In the Database Configuration screen
In the License Information screen, click on Browse and navigate to the folder \CA_tps.nt\CABO\oa_odbc_client\ folder in the DVD 2 of ServiceDesk Media and select the file oaclientkey.lic Fig 6
- In the Name field enter casd_SERVERNAME (Where SERVERNAME is the server name of ServiceDesk primary server)
- In the TCP/IP Address field, enter the IP address of ServiceDesk primary server.
- In the TCP/IP Port field, leave the default port setting of 1706. Fig 5
Click on Next to accept the default settings. Fig 7
On the Start Copying files screen, click on Next . Fig 8
Click Next to complete the installation.