- Launch the IMPORT WIZARD program on the CABI server ( START->PROGRAMS->BUSINESS OBJECTS XI 3.1 ->BUSINESSOBJECTS ENTERPRISE->IMPORT WIZARD)
- Click NEXT on the WELCOME SCREEN
- In the SOURCE window, select 'Business Intelligence Archive Resource (BIAR) file'. In the ' BIAR file' dialog box, navigate to the following location on the CABI install media - ca_tps.nt\CABO\cabi\Disk1\cabi\content\CABI_DefaultGroups.biar. Click NEXT.
- In the DESTINATION window, enter the CMS hostname and BOXI administrator credentials for the CABI environment. Click NEXT.
- The CABI_DefaultGroups BIAR file is loaded
- On the selection screen, click on CLEAR ALL to clear all selections. Then select just the following and click on NEXT:
Import Users and User Groups
Import Repository Objects
- On the next screen, click NEXT to proceed
- On the IMPORT SCENARIO and INCREMENTAL IMPORT screens, leave the defaults and click NEXT.
- On the USER and GROUPS screen, select the four (4) OOTB CABI groups and click NEXT.
- Leave the defaults for the IMPORT OPTIONS FOR PUBLICATIONS screen and click NEXT.
- The PREPARING FOR IMPORT screen appears. Once available, click the FINISH button to start the Import process.
- Once completed, login to the Central Management Console (CMC) with a CABI Administrator account. Click on USERS AND GROUPS followed by GROUP LIST. The four (4) OOTB CA CABI groups will appear.