1. Create a certificate for the user for which you want to login using the certificate. Use the Manage private keys to create a private key. Ensure that the CN matches the username.
2. Use a password and verify it as we will need this later.
3. Choose Export Key and save the file as a p12.
4. Then choose view certificate and choose export. Save the file with a .pem extension
5. Right click on Identity Providers and choose search. Double click on the user for when you generated the certificate. In the certificate tab, choose import and select the .pem file you had just created. Now you have added the certificate to the identity store.
6. Logout of Policy Manager and login. Instead of using the username and password, choose Client Certificate. Click on import certificate and use the p12 file you had created earlier. You should now be able to login to Policy manager using this certificate.