To install Xcelsius 2008, download the .zip file from Software Downloads page.
This installation includes the setup.exe, user guides, tutorials, and more.
You must have the following access right to download Xcelsius: Software Download - Xcelsius
Note: For this download link to display on the Software Downloads page, you must have access rights to install Xcelsius and your Clarity administrator must copy the Xcelsius setup zip file (Xcelsius.zip) to the Clarity downloads folder (that is, ..\webroot\downloads).
Contact your administrator if you are unable to download Xcelsius.
To install Xcelsius on your computer, follow these steps:
- Within Clarity, go to the Personal menu and click Account Settings from the menu.
- Click Software Downloads from the content menu.
- Click the Download link next to "SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius 2008" and save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- On your computer, navigate to the .zip file and extract its contents to a folder.
- Run the setup.exe. For example, located in the folder path: C:\downloads\Xcelsius-SP3\DATA_UNITS\Xcelsius\setup.exe
- Follow the instructions on the installation wizard to complete the installation.
If you accept all the defaults, Xcelsius will be installed on: c:\Program Files\Business Objects\Xcelsius.