The CleverPath Eureka 7.2 install CD installs Merant's 4.0 ODBC drivers. However, we also provide DataDirect's 4.2 ODBC drivers if a client wishes to install them manually instead of the Merant 4.0 drivers. Technical Support recommends clients install the 4.0 drivers unless they have a specific reason to move to the DataDirect 4.2 drivers
You have installed the Report Server and now have a need to manually install DataDirect's 4.2 ODBC drivers.
Steps to install the DataDirect ODBC 4.2 Drivers
- Make sure that currently no jobs are being processed. Stop any Eureka Reporter applications and services that are running.
- Navigate to the \windows\ddTek off of the Reporter 7.2 CD
- Zip the content of \windows\ddTek (you do not need to zip the slksrv54 for the ODBC 4.2 install)
- Create a directory in your \Server directory named "RPTSVR_521_040609"
- Unzip the file created in step two into the RPTSVR_521_040609 directory
- Click the setup.exe
- Choose "DataDirect ODBC 4.2 Drivers" and click next
- Select all the drivers you need for your Report Server
After the new 4.2 ODBC drivers have been installed, restart the Report Server.