TPX supports several languages beside English. The Panel definitions for all languages are found in PANELxx libraries, where xx is one of the following two-character language identifiers:
BF Belgium French
BP Brazilian Portuguese
SF Swiss French
SG Swiss German
UP Upper Case English
The member 'hlq.CB0VJCL(INSTPNLS)' contains the JCL to install panel libraries. Before submitting this Job follow the instructions documented at the beginning of that Job:
- Supply an appropriate Job Card for this job.
- Modify the substitution parameters to meet your sites requirements on the "unload" proc.
- Change the TVOL parameter to the serial number specified on the Tape Label.
- Change ???????? to the Prefix of the SMPE.CSI VSAM File.
- Change ## to Language Suffix (per above Table).
- Replace % with FMID Suffix (per above table).
In the TPX-Startjob you need to add the libraries downloaded from tape to the PANELS DD-Card. Here the German and French panels are added:
//PANELS DD DSN=&TPREFIX..PANELEN,DISP=SHR
// DD DSN=&TPREFIX..PANELGE,DISP=SHR
// DD DSN=&TPREFIX..PANELFR,DISP=SHR