Below is an overview of the steps to install CA TLMS 14.0 using CA CSM:
1. Click the Products tab and find CA TLMS 14.0 in the product list. 2. Under release 14.0 select the gen level and the components of the Base Installation Package are displayed. 3. To the right of the Name ‘CA TLMS Tape Management 14.0 / INC00 DVD click the ACTIONs button and then INSTALL to start the installation wizard.
1. 4. Scroll to the bottom of the 'END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT', select 'I accept the terms of the License Agreement’ and click NEXT. 5. Choose your Installation Type: ‘FULL INSTALLATION’ (all features) and click NEXT. 6. Review the Prerequisites (if any) and when satisfied click NEXT. 7. Select 'Create a New SMP/E Environment' and click NEXT.
8. 8. Complete the 'SMP/E Environment Setup":
- Specify an 'SMP/E Environment Name*: - Specify a "Data Set Name Prefix*:" for the product CSI VSAM dataset. - Specify a "High Level Qualifier" for the 'SMP/E Data Sets Allocation parameter - Optionally you may choose a volser or SMS parameters otherwise it will take the installation default. - Click Next.
4. 9. The next several pages are so you can REVIEW what you have selected. You can click NEXT through these pages until you get to the last page where you will see that the INSTALL button is ACTIVE and click INSTALL to begin the installation.