SAP, the vendor for Business Objects, recently released Service Pack 4 (SP4) for r3.2. The following steps can be taken to update an existing CABI 3.2 installation with SP4.
- Download Service Pack 4 (SP4) from ftp://ftp.ca.com/CAproducts/CABI/CABI-3.x/boeXIR3_SP4/Windows/cabi-windows-boeXIR3_SP4.zip
- Extract SP4 on the CABI/BOXI server
- Review the README.TXT file for patch information.
Run the following command via a command prompt from the directory SP4 was extracted to:
NOTE - it might take a few moments for the patch installer to initialize
- Click on "Next"
- Accept the License Agreement and click on "Next"
- Enter the CABI CMS Administrator Password and click on "Next"
- Select 'Yes, automatically redeploy the web applications' and click on "Next"
- Confirm the CABI Tomcat configuration information and click on "Next"
- Click on "Next" to begin the CABI r3.2 SP4 install. Be aware that the SP4 install will take some time to complete.
- Once the SP4 install is complete, click on the "Finish" button to exit the SP4 install.
- To confirm that the CABI r3.2 SP4 install was successful, login to the CABI Central Management Console with an Administrator account. Click on "Settings" under the "Manage"section. The "Product Version" should have a value of "184.108.40.2066"