This document describes how to increase the number of users in a Capture Snapshot Data, non-XML.
Identity Manager 12.6.x and 14.x
- Access the Identity Manager Management Console
- Navigate to Directories > select your User Store and in the bottom page click Export button
- Edit your Userstore.xml file and search for "maxpagesize"
<DirectorySearch maxrows="10000" maxpagesize="1024" minsortrules="1"/>
- Change this value to the number of users to be displayed in the report.
After that, re-import XML file:
- Navigate to Directories > select your User Store and in the bottom page click Update button
- Select the XML file you just edit and import and restart the environment
At this point, you can re-run Snapshot data and check if the Snapshot data has all your user data.