When the available branding is set to the CA_Technologies_R7_Full_Screen there are only five folders showing . You can increase the folders which are showed there via "customization" within catalog's customization's framework
How to do customization to increase the folders which can be displayed in catalog UI with Grid View layout ?
ITSM service catalog 12.9, 14.1 , 17.1
Procedure to increase the folder count value ( Assume, you want to increase the value from 5 to 8) :
1) on catalog server , go to view USM_HOME\view\webapps\usm\explorer\request\ folder , locate the default 'Catalogbrowse.xsl' file .
2) copy this default file into 'USM_HOME\filestore\custom\explorer\request\' folder
3) then modify 'Catalogbrowse.xsl' file in 'USM_HOME\filestore\custom\explorer\request\' folder as the following :
1. Change the value of the variables 'noOfFoldersPerPage' and 'group-size' from 5 to 8.
2. Change the value of 'servicesPaneWidth' from 766 to 1225.
3. Save it .
4) locate main.css file at 'USM_HOME\filestore\themes\CA_Technologies_R7_Full_Screen\css\ ' folder
1. make a backup copy of this original main.css file first
2. modify main.css file with the computed value of (1225) for 'folderscarousel,.folderscarousel ' class :
search the following string :
change its width value from 766px to 1225px
3. save it .
5) Stop the catalog service
6) Go to 'USM_HOME\view\translets\' folder , delete all the files under that folder
7) Restart catalog service
8) Clear browser cache completely .