How to increase or change or modify validity end date of AuthID issuance profile.
To increase the validityenddate for new users, please follow below steps:
1) Login as admin to the admin console.
2) Click organization tab.
3) In the left pane select issuance under "CA Auth ID"
4) On this page, click the "Strong Authentication Configuration" tab.
5) Select your configuration from the "Select Configuration" drop down.
6) Change your VALIDITYENDDATE to the date you want to change or you can also select NEVER EXPIRES radio button as well.
7) CLick SAVE button at bottom.
8) Click "Services and Server Configurations" tab.
9) Click "Administration console" sub tab.
10) Click "Refresh Cache" on left pane and check both "Refresh System Configuration" and "Refresh Organization Configuration" and then click OK button and refresh the cache.