To identify if global collection is configured for real time or periodic. Perform the below steps:
- Open the oneclick console,
- In Navigation pane, select the explorer tab and click on "Global Collections",
- Now on the right side content window, select list.
- This will display the list of all Global Collections created in the Spectrum.
- Under "update method", you can see if the Global collections are real time or periodic.
Here the Global Collections WAN1 and WAN2 are configured for real time update. Where as the Global Collections Router1 and Router2 are configured for periodic update.