You are very correct in that to run a CA Easytrieve DB2 program, you need three things:
1. The CA Easytrieve product
2. The DB2 option for the CA Easytrieve product
3. the CA Pan/SQL product.
In order to install the CA Pan/SQL product, please
1. Go under Download Center
2. Please select 'products'
3. Please from the drop down arrow, select this product:
CA Easytrieve Report Generator OPTION for DB2 - MVS
4. Please specify the release 6.4 or release 11.6
5. Hit 'GO'
6. Please page down and you will see the following for CA Pan/SQL for DB2 product tape: