pivot table.pngPulling the data from Transaction Manager
1. Login to Transaction Manager
2. Under "Transaction Reports" select "All Transactions"
3. Select the "issuer" if you have access to more than one
4. Set the date timespan to what you want (ie: a month time span)
5. Click on the "export" button
6. Open the resulting *.csv file using Microsoft Excel
Using excel to create a pivot table of OTP transactions only
1. Click on the column header "Issuer Name" to select that single cell from the *.csv file you opened above
2. Select "Insert" then "Pivot Table" from the ribbon / menu
3. Select the prefilled ranges and "new worksheet" in the Create Pivot Table dialogue popup box.
4. In the new worksheet that is open, on the right hand side you will see "PivotTable Fields"
5. Select checkbox "ProxyPAN" from PivotTable Fields and move it into the "Sum Values" box by dragging it
6. Select checkbox "Transaction Type" from PivotTable Fields and move it into the "Columns" box by dragging it
7. Select checkbox "Transaction Status" from PivotTable Fields and move it into the "Rows" box by dragging it
8. Select checkbox "Callout Status" from PivotTable Fields and move it into the "Filters" box by dragging it
9. Now look on the left and you will see the pivot table created. We need to put a filter word in the callout status filter dropdown box to filter the transactions to only select SMS or Email OTP types. We can do 1 PivotTable for SMS and 1 PivotTable for Email as needed separately.
10. On the left in the pivotTable you will see "CallOut Status (All)", Select the arrow to pull down the dropdown box.
11. In the dropdown box, Select the checkbox "select multiple items then type the text "SMS" or "Email" in the search box to filter the data, then press "OK" button