Custom Reports can be created and scheduled to be sent to a preferred email address on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
Occasionally, the scheduled custom reports may not be delivered successfully to the designated email address. One of the reasons could be due to the mail server running out of disk space, causing reports generation to fail. If the scheduled custom reports are missed, customer can log in to the CA ASM main (reseller) account, and generate the reports manually.
CA App Synthetic Monitor
To generate a Custom Report manually, please following the below steps.
1. Log in to the CA App Synthetic Monitor site with a re-seller account.
2. Select Reports > Custom Reports
3. Select the report that you want to generate from the Reports list.
4. In the corresponding Actions drop down list, select the period (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) under Preview
5. A pop up window like the following will show up, please wait for a few seconds for the download to start:
6. You will see this pop up window next, where you can then choose to Open or Save the corresponding report: