How to find z/OS 2.2 Compatibility Matrix information for CA Mainframe Products?
CA has updated the z/OS Compatibility Matrix page from SupportOnline Compatibilities with the new z/OS Compatibility Matrix posted on October 9th, 2015.
"CA Technologies is introducing a new look to the way we deliver compatibility information for the CA Mainframe z/OS products. The new web pages will provide a dynamic product search option, up-to-date product status information and a list of PTF solutions that are required for compatibility.
Please have a look at the new z/OS compatibility page."
Note you may be required to login to SupportOnline to view certain information.
Steps to locate the z/OS Compatibility Matrix for CA Mainframe products from CA SupportOnline.
- Logon to CA Support Online
- Hover over 'Knowledge Center', click on 'Product Pages'
- In the 'Select a Product' drop down box start typing your CA Mainframe product name and then select your CA Mainframe product, this will take you to the specific product support page.
- From the product support page, scroll down and locate the 'Quick Access' links on the right and select 'Compatibilities', which will take you to the Compatibilities page.
- From The 'Compatibilities' page, locate the 'Mainframe Environments' links on the right and select 'z/OS Compatibility' which will take you to the 'z/OS Compatibility Matrix'.