How to find CA Service Desk Manager (CA SDM) Knowledge Documents assigned to other users
1. Login to CA Service Desk Manager (CA SDM) with an account that has Administrator access
2. Navigate to the Administration tab and click on Service Desk
3. Under Service Desk, select Application Data and then Stored Queries
4. Select SHOW FILTER on the top right. Under the "Type" drop down box, select 'Knowledge Document' and hit search
5. Right-click on inbox and select copy. Change the label name to whatever you prefer.
6. Change the Where Clause to the following:
ACTIVE_STATE=1 and ASSIGNEE_IDemail@example.com
7. Change CA SDM Role to Knowledge Analyst and follow these steps:
a. On the Service Desk tab, click File->Customize Scoreboard
b. Under 'Add New Node', add a node label, click on 'Node's Stored Query' and search for the label you created while you were logged into CA SDM Administrator by selecting Knowledge Document from the "Type" drop down menu and clicking search.
c. Select the Stored Query you created and then click 'Add New Node' and then click finish
You will now be able to view CA SDM Knowledge Documents not assigned to you from the scoreboard created