This document guide an Administration to find out when card was enrolled in CA Transaction Manager Admin Console
This document guide an Administration to find out when card was registered in Transaction Manager along with the IP Address used for registration.
Transaction Manager 7 and above
Document will help in fetching 3DS registration detail of a cardholder from CA Transaction Manager.
1. When card was activated in CA Transaction Manager.
2. IP address used by cardholder for registration.
Step 1: Login into CA Transaction Manager Admin Console using Admin ID.
Step 2 : Search for Cardholder configurations --> Under Cardholder configurations look for Cardholder Account Inquiry.
Step 3: Click on Cardholder Account Inquiry --> Provide Card number --> Click on Submit.
Step 4: After clicking on Submit it will re-direct to next page where cardholder enrollment details are provided.
* The Enrolled On is the timestamp the card is introduced into the 3-D Secure systems, when the card is added to our systems.
* Date Activated is the timestamp when the cardholder is validated and the status is changed from pre-activated to activated. This is the actual time stamp when the cardholder goes through the complete registration process.
* Information Updated On: When was card last used for the transaction.
Step 5: After Step 4 click on Cardholder name and it will provide all the details when cardholder was registered in CA Transaction Manager.
Step 6: After completing Step 5 , Search for transaction reported by Card number under Transaction reports:
Step 7: After providing the Proxy PAN as per the enrollment details fetched from Step 5 mention the details and check for the same enrollment date and click on export .
Step 8: Transaction report will be fetched for searched Card number /Proxy PAN and on right hand side IP Address column will reflect .