This is normal behavior, all the OOTB domains' business dates have been manually modified to a different datatype, java.util.Date.
This was done not only for format purposes but also to ensure proper timezone handling.
When you create your own domain this doesn't happen. To workaround this, please try the following:
- Export your custom domain by going to JS Console - Domains - View List - right-click - Export - save it as zip file
- Open the zip file and navigate to find the Domain_files, it should look similar to this: resources\organizations\CA\MyFolder\New_Domain_files\
- Open the file inside schema.xml.data with a Text Editor
- Find the business date fields you need to reset and set them to java.util.Date instead of java.sql.Timestamp
Here is an example:
Important! Do not set any system dates, only the business dates in CA PPM. Internal dates should remain as timestamp. (Example dw_updated_date should be a timestamp)
- Save and Import the domain back to Jaspersoft via CA PPM Advance reporting