How to enable/disable EEM FIPS mode and check EEM server's FIPS status?
- On the EEM server, locate the igateway.conf file (default location is C:\Program Files\CA\SC\iTechnology\igateway.conf)
- Open the CONF file in a text editor
- Locate this XML tag (typically found at the top of the file) <FIPSMode>off</FIPSMode>
- To disable FIPS, set this value: off
- To enable FIPS, set this value: on
- Restart the iGateway service for the changes to effect
How to check if changes have taken place ?
- Login to EEM Web UI
- Click the link 'About' at far right in home page
- Under the section 'Product Specifications', the EEM FIPS status will be stated