Sometimes while creating Ad Hoc views via Advance Reporting you would want to see the query. There is a button called View SQL query in the Ad Hoc Editor but that is disabled by default. How can we enable this feature?
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to CA PPM and Navigate to Advance Reporting
- Create an Ad Hoc View using a Domain
- Notice the arrow View SQL query button is disabled
- To enable the same you need to login to Jaspersoft Console using superuser account
- Navigate to Manage tab and Click on Server Settings
- In the Server Settings Click on Ad Hoc Settings
- Under Ad Hoc Settings check the Enable view Query in Ad Hoc Editor and chick on Change button to take effect
After making this change, refresh the CA PPM and you can see the button called 'View SQL Query' in the Ad Hoc View Editor is enabled now.
Visit the Jaspersoft Community