If you experiencing problems with the CMEW server, you may need to collect additional information to debug the process. To enable logging properties:
1. Stop Apache Tomcat.
2. Backup your current logging.properties file in the <Tomcat)/conf directory.
3. Copy the attached logging.properties file to that location.
4. Restart Apache Tomcat and reproduce the problem.
5. Collect the debug information:
screen print showing the error
output from the spawned task on the mainframe (eapsivr)
the javaCMEW.log from the <Tomcat> home directory
6. Restore your <TOMCAT>/conf/logging.properties and restart Apache Tomcat.